Summer Gazpacho Italian Style Recipe
Paleo Organic Summer Gazpacho Italian Style Recipe
Healthy Paleo and Gluten Free Recipes
Sign Up and get 5 Yum So Fresh Healthy Recipes for your family. Plus 1 New Recipe Each Week On Thursday!
- 6 Cups Chopped Tomatoes
- Two Cucumbers Chopped
- One Red Onion or a Bunch of Green Onions Chopped
- One Red or Green Pepper Chopped
- Three Green Chilies Chopped
- One Jalapeno Chopped
- 4 Cups Organic Tomato Juice
- ½ Cup Organic Red Wine Vinegar
- One Cup Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Four Cloves Garlic Chopped
- One Tablespoon Pink Salt or Sea Salt
- One Teaspoon Pepper
- Fresh herbs the more, the merrier. I like dill, basil, parsley, cilantro. About a ¼ cup of each herb.
- Chopped Tomatoes
- The fastest way to make the soup is with a Vitamix or food processor. Process in batches, until small chunks form. The soup is best if chilled for a couple of hours before you eat it. Top with grilled shrimp, sliced avocados and chopped herbs.
- Take all ingredients and put in a large bowl. Chill for a couple of hours and serve. Top with grilled shrimp if you wish. Stays good in the frig for seven days.
- Gazpacho Soup Italian Style with Avacado
- Peeled Shimp