Summer Gazpacho Italian Style Recipe
Paleo Organic Summer Gazpacho Italian Style Recipe
The name Gazpacho just sounds like a party. In fact, it is a party in your mouth! Packed full of healthy goodness and full of amazing flavor. Gazpacho is a chilled Italian soup. Late summer and early fall are the perfect time to make it with all of the garden veggies and tomatoes that come on strong that type of year. All of the ingredients in Gazpacho are super good for your body. Tomatoes are full of copper, magnesium, potassium, vitamin A, C, B’s and other nutrients that help your heart, diabetes, and cancer.
Healthy Paleo and Gluten Free Recipes
Sign Up and get 5 Yum So Fresh Healthy Recipes for your family. Plus 1 New Recipe Each Week On Thursday!
- 6 Cups Chopped Tomatoes
- Two Cucumbers Chopped
- One Red Onion or a Bunch of Green Onions Chopped
- One Red or Green Pepper Chopped
- Three Green Chilies Chopped
- One Jalapeno Chopped
- 4 Cups Organic Tomato Juice
- ½ Cup Organic Red Wine Vinegar
- One Cup Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Four Cloves Garlic Chopped
- One Tablespoon Pink Salt or Sea Salt
- One Teaspoon Pepper
- Fresh herbs the more, the merrier. I like dill, basil, parsley, cilantro. About a ¼ cup of each herb.
- Chopped Tomatoes
- The fastest way to make the soup is with a Vitamix or food processor. Process in batches, until small chunks form. The soup is best if chilled for a couple of hours before you eat it. Top with grilled shrimp, sliced avocados and chopped herbs.
- Take all ingredients and put in a large bowl. Chill for a couple of hours and serve. Top with grilled shrimp if you wish. Stays good in the frig for seven days.
- Gazpacho Soup Italian Style with Avacado
- Peeled Shimp