The Best Damn Natural Bloody Mary. Cheers!
The Best Damn Natural Bloody Mary
Have you read the ingredients on your store bought Bloody Mary mix? Did you see the excessive sodium levels and preservatives in each bottle? Even if you a make homemade mix, most of the ingredients are full of sodium, chemicals and preservatives.
My suggestion is to read labels! Read and read and compare. The organic food section of your favorite grocery store will become your best friend to find better choices.
For example Horseradish! What do you think should be in a bottle of horseradish? Read the labels and you will be shocked. Thank goodness in the refrigerated section, there is a couple of companies making a more natural horseradish.
Four servings (double if you're having a party)
- Organic, Low Sodium Tomato Juice - One bottle
- 20 shakes of Tabasco
- Organic Worcestershire Sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- One whole lemon juiced
- One whole lime juiced
- Organic horseradish - 1 Tablespoon
- Celery salt and freshly ground pepper to taste ( I like a lot of pepper)
- Mix in pretty pitcher and let sit overnight if possible.
- I like to garnish with organic green olives, organic jared peppers and celery sticks
Check out the products in the photo included with this recipe, all of them are excellent choices to be on your condiment shelf.