The best salsa recipe on this planet.. really!
Homemade Garden Salsa Recipe
This salsa recipe is one of the best you can make. Everyone loves my salsa. It’s famous in my neck of the woods, and if you follow the recipe, you too will be famous. I think life is too short for store-bought salsa! I like using a mixture of fresh and roasted chilies. At the store look for green chilies, yellow chilies, poblano chilies, serrano, habanero, and experiment with the flavors and tastes.
- Chopped Organic Tomatoes - Two Cans
- Red Organic Onion Chopped - 1/2
- Green Chilies Roasted - 3
- Yellow Chilies Unroasted - 2
- One Jalapeño
- One Poblano Chili fresh chopped
- Clove Garlic - Two
- Cumin - ½ Teaspoon
- Tomato Juice - One small can
- Half a Bunch of Cilantro, chopped
- Salt - One Teaspoon
- Pepper - 1/2 Teaspoon
Put all ingredients in a blender and pulse until small chunks and juicy. The salsa will keep in the frig for seven days. It's great on eggs, with chips or veggies, add some to grated cheeses and make your own queso dip, put in soups or chilies, as well.