Paleo Zucchini Hummus
This recipe is so good. It’s a perfect way to stick to your paleo diet and use up your summer zucchini stockpile. Serve with cucumbers, veggie chips, or pita bread.
Paleo Organic Zucchini Hummus Recipe
- 4 cups Peeled & chopped raw zucchini
- 1/3 cups Tahini sesame paste
- 2 Large lemons juiced
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- Two tablespoons Minced garlic
- 2 tsp Kosher salt or to taste
- One teaspoon Ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until thick and smooth. Leave skin on zucchini if you want the texture above.
- Last about 7 days in refrigerator or freeze and unthaw for later.