This is one of the best hot quinoa recipes you will find. We have made 100’s of batches and have perfected it. The search is over if you have been looking into making quinoa taste more life oatmeal.
You need to follow the recipe closely and take your time making this hot cereal. Good things can’t be rushed!
Quinoa finds it’s happy place in about 50 minutes of cooking on a medium low heat. At that time it pops and becomes soft and tender. That is the secret to making this quinoa recipe similar to hot oatmeal, except this is paleo approved, sugar-free, gluten- free, dairy- free, full of super foods, and will help heal your body.
Not your Daddy’s Hot Oatmeal/ Organic, Paleo, Sugar-free, Dairy-free, Gluten-Free
One of the best hot quinoa cereal recipes you fill find! This is a large recipe so that you can eat on it all week.
- Washed 4 cups organic quinoa
- Look for the organic milk that has less than 50 calories 2- 32 ounce containers of low fat organic coconut milk drink
- Local honey if possible 1/2 honey
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pink salt
- In a large pan add one 32 ounce coconut milk and your other ingredients. Simmer on medium-low heat for one hour. You have to stay with the cereal and stir often. As the liquid cooks down, slowly add your other 32 ounces of coconut milk. Its similar to cooking risotto. Simmer for ten minutes, stir, add a bit more liquid and repeat. Taste for sweetness level.
- Serve with fresh organic berries, pomegranate seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut shreds, walnuts and whipped coconut cream. It is healthy bomb!!