The best salsa recipe on this planet.. really!
Homemade Garden Salsa Recipe
- Two Cans Chopped Organic Tomatoes
- 1/2 Red Organic Onion Chopped
- 3 Green Chilies Roasted
- 2 Yellow Chilies Unroasted
- One Jalapeño
- One Poblano Chili fresh chopped
- Two Clove Garlic
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin
- One small can Tomato Juice
- Half a Bunch of Cilantro chopped
- One Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- Put all ingredients in a blender and pulse until small chunks and juicy. The salsa will keep in the frig for seven days. It's great on eggs, with chips or veggies, add some to grated cheeses and make your own queso dip, put in soups or chilies, as well.