Dig into these Gluten Free Paleo Old Fashioned Summer Green Beans. Summer has never tasted so healthy!
Gluten Free Organic Paleo Old Fashioned Summer Green Beans
- 3 Pounds Fresh organic green beans with ends snapped off and washed well
- 2 Pieces Uncured natural bacon cut in pieces
- One large organic onion chopped
- Three cloves organic garlic chopped
- 3 cups of water
- One teaspoon of salt and pepper
- The secret to make these beans taste like Grandma's, is to brown your onions well.
- Cut your bacon in pieces and add to medium stock pot. Brown bacon until almost crisp. Add your chopped onions and cook on medium heat, until the onions start to brown. Add your fresh garlic for one minute more. Put your fresh beans, water and salt and pepper. Cook for one hour.